CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 19 May 2012

U're part of us

Today was my beloved colleague last working day.....='(
Her name is Mariana...My cute supervisor...

I just knew it before 5 min finish working time...
SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O.O''
When one of my colleague...told me.
WHY?I get to know it so lately...

If I know, I'll stop my 'mountain wrk'. 
I'll take photos and chat wif her...
IF I KNOW!
WHY???I get to know it so lately...
really HATE myself...!!! 
Cos just busy work in front and neglect about them..
I'm so SORRY!

I knew they are unhappy recently,
due to something happened.
I should care them more.
But who else willing to help me in front...
Argghhh...gonna crazy soon..
SIGH~

Really hope tat everything gonna be fine soon...
everyone happy, keep on smiling and laughing loudly..
*pray hard!

Lastly wish my colleague all the best and give birth to a fine healthy baby!
We will always MISS YOU! cos u're part of us~

No comments: