CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 15 April 2012

B'day in 2012

Today is my 3rd day step in 22yrs old...!
Arrghhhh~!!! 
Why time flies so FAST!!! # although tis is wat I wish for=X > to get back my FREEDOM!!!

Guess wat...someone call me AUNTY !!! 
 really make me =~=#....I knew he did it purposely!
............................#SPEECHLESS#.....................................


hmmm...tis yrs b'day quite different bcoz due to my MR.VIRUS
came visit me....made me sick> headache,flu and sore throat=S

but luckily I still can stand of it...
#today feel better...=)

THANKS for my BELOVED FAMILY, BEST FRENS  & COLLEAGUES celebrated for me..

9/04:
@COUNTRY COURT
  -   CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY WIF MY BRO AT THE SAME TIME COS HIS BIRTHDAY IS 10TH OF APRIL.                                                 
        REALLY BOH HUA...TSK TSK TSK~=P


11/04:
@PIZZA HUT  
- WIF MY LOVELY COLLEAGUES....SPENT ALMOST ONE DAY WIF THEM...#GOSSIP
                                Meet and outing  wif my ex-colleague who just came back from Singapore.
                                #HAVE A GREAT MOMENT WIF THEM!



besides tat, thanks for them who gave me the present...!!!=P
>>>


                                      # presents from mummy and brother...<3
                                           They know I lov3 bagssss~~~




                                                  # present from my sister=P 
                                                        pic took @ Popular Bookstore Boulevard
          I kinda like tis book so much!!!! But tat day I didn't buy it coz during tat time I don't hv enough 
                                                                                       $$$
                                                 after I spent RM300 for facial home care products.
               Guess wat , my sister bought it for me the next day~! so touching TT #HOW SHE KNOWS??



                         #Da lang...~ my fav kitty mug - from my manager Vanessa!!=P






           # another surprise gift frm my bro's gf..she bought me tis..'BAG' icon phone charm
                                                       lov3 tis!!! 
                                                                      coz it is handmade!
                                     she told me tat she bought it from Elizabeth King @One Jaya





                                           #present from Apple Lemon....love tis too!!! it's so cute~!





                                      #erm.....tis is wat I gave myself as a present for 22 yrs old
                                                                            I punched two ear holes
                                             *not DARE to do tis b4~ Especially the upper one!!!=X
                                                                                          BUT......
                                                                              BAD GIRLS RIGHT?? 
                                              BUT if I say got meaning one..u guys believe it or not??! 
                                                                      LOLX!! # sounds so LAME!!=x
                                                        




thanks to my lovely family, frens and colleagues...who celebrate wif me
thanks to my best frens's birthday wishes too..
#for my frens who call me & text me..*u guys should know who u are...C=


>SPECIALLY Thanks to my Manager. Vanessa!! 
coz she tried to arrange the appt, so tat I can off like normal day~ 
Really Thanks a lot & appreaciate it!!




thanks for making my b'day so special and awesome!!



So tat's my post for today~!


Stay tuned~C=




No comments: