CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 19 April 2012

My 1st D.I.Y Headband

Hey guys,
today I want to share my 1st D.I.Y Headband wif u guys...
#Is totally 100% handmade=)

Today, I found my old headband which is totally not use for quite a long time already...
then it reminds me tat to start my D.I.Y mind.

So I went to find my last time collection beads and thread too=)

So here it is...


BEFORE





AFTER




Is this nice??? * HONESTLY ANS ME..


erm...spent about 45 mins to complete it... 

Actually I nvr tot tat it will success..coz I tot it will fail 
BUT who knows...NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW~

What I'm quite surprising is I got the compliment from my daddy and mummy!!!
so happy to hear it=] 


Hope to D.I.Y another headband soon..

As wat I told to my bestie...
hopefully both of us can achieve asap...*secret*XD






No comments: