CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 24 December 2011

3 IN 1

Want to have a cup of instant 3 IN 1 coffee??

LOL!!! 
No... today is not going to talk about the coffee...
(*cut down drink coffee already=X)

Hmmm...seriously, I really don't hv spare time to write blog recently,
even I'm longing to write it..!.=S
Since today I'm so FREE..let start my story for tis two days...




22/12- Happy Winter Solstice/ Dong Zhi Festival!!!!



Anyone who don't know the meaning of Dong Zhi Festival???

Nvm, let me hv a brief explanation for it;

Dong Zhi is one of the most important festivals
celebrated by the Chinese & other East Asians
during the dongzhi solar term on around December 21
when sunshine is weakest & daylight shortest.


Dong Zhi Festival is a great time for the family to get together
One activity tat occurs during these gathering,
is the making & eating of TANGYUAN, 汤圆
which symbolize reunion=)
Here it is>>>>






Red Bean TANGYUAN .
My mum's new recipe...
It tastes good, although it looks unattractive..xD
(she gonna kill me if she knows I uploaded tis... )
Guess how many TANGYUAN inside tat bowl??
Hav ur TANGYUAN  tis yrs...?






23/12- A Day Before Christmas Eve...



Such a moody & lack of motivation day!!!
Feel like don't want go to work & I'm so worry...!!!
(worried for open house stuff..sigh~)
Wat to do??? Still need to work.
Even though my evil side keep on telling me tat not going to work..=X

Then need to hang up the STUPID Q&A!!!  
Seriously I'm so dilemma to answer tat questions.

Should I answer honestly & say the truth???
But they will get mad...
hmmm.....DILEMMA!



After thinking a while, I decided to say the truth..
Maybe they will hate me after right tis, but wat....
WATEVER...~ I just ans wif my sincerity heart..
U dare to Q me...then I dare to A u..!
(*I know they sure will hate me & take action to me..
but I'm just saying the truth, nothing wrong right??)



Was a terrible traffic jam day...around the Satok area..
(*started around 4pm something until almost 9pm!)
Finished work at 7pm but back home at 9:30pm
Guess wat...........
my daddy boom boom pow car break down at the road side there!!
Sigh....
Back home, my best fren(stomach ache) came to visit me again...='(






24/12- A Lonely Christmas Eve...



Early in the morning keep on smiling...
Hv a great & happy mood go to work...
Bcoz of wat?? >> Excited for countdown'ing Merry X'mas!!!
Before go to work..hv a call to my bestie, Apple Lemon...
& asking about our plan..
After reached my workshop...the 1st thing tat I did is

>>>>>





*Play Christmas Song!!! It really made my day & warmed me up...!!!=P


But happy moments can't lasting...
Everything is ruined after I answered a call...
It is really spoiled my mood all day long ='(

I tried not to think too much....
just prepared a happy mood for countdown'ing Merry X'mas wif  my cousin & frens!!!
So excited!!!!



Finished work at 5pm...
On the way back home, suddenly received a text...
said tat the plan had been canceled!
O.O...due to my cousin can't fetch us...
hmm....actually got a bit disappointed...
but..I didn't blame him at all, cos I knew the reason tat he can't fetch us...
Try to forgive & forget!!!

BUT what I'm so sure is...he & my frens gonna miss the moments tat we celebrated last 2 yrs..
Really miss tat moments tat we gathering together!!!=S


So tonight I'm just celebrate it alone at home...
while my bro & my sis hang out to celebrate.....
Actually not bad too...at least I can rest at home & blogging,
cos today I really exhausted..& now is raining heavily...
lazy go out too!



Before say bye...I want to make a WISH...cos Santa Claus is almost coming to town!!!!
Wuhahahaha..!!!! I wish..I wish..I wish........................
*hope my wishes can come true!!!=P



No comments: