CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 29 December 2011

A letter for Eza



Dear Eza,


U're such our mummy in our small family members
U're kind, caring & friendly.


Sometimes, u look so fierce & strict
(especially training time,I'm so scared of u=X )
But u're very patient , keep on teaching us when we did wrong.


Sometimes, u're humor too, make us laugh all the times.
Maybe u never notice that our laughing voice & smile appeared is bcoz of u
Maybe u never think that u're such an important for us.


Two more days to go...... 
U can get back ur freedom
But we'll lose a good mummy/ colleague...


THANK YOU...for ur caring & support when I'm weak...
Really had a good moments wif u, 
although sometimes we'll quarreled bcoz of mssg stuff=S




Just read a letter frm u....before back home





U're so bad, made me cried...>~<


Tomorrow will be ur off day,
so must rest well at home, since today u're not feeling well.


I hope u'll come to work on Saturday...
Don't know why I felt restless when I knew tat u tidy up ur locker.


Is it the clue tat telling us  u're not going to come on Saturday???
I really wish tat u come to work, so tat we can chit chat here & there. 


I'll try my vry best to learn all the trts. 
Thanks, for borrowing me ur Wikipedia
I really appreciate it!!


I'll prove to her tat we're good enough...
not like wat she tot to be...


Hmmmm............
Is really hard to imagine how do we live without u.....
Gonna miss u...


                                                                                         From: Mickey Mouse

No comments: