CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 5 December 2011

GUITAR!!!

Hi guys!!! 


Tonight I'm gonna to share my fav guitar cover video clips 
& the persons that inspired me a lot to learn guitar!


1st:
There is been a long time I searched for it, 
(*few months ago...)
cos last time i forgot to bookmarks it,
and yet i forgot the name of that song,
the worst thing is my comp has been sent to re-format
can't find it through the history.
(*ermm...sounds so NOOB!!)


Anyways,...just forget about the past..
Finally I found her video again!!! 
Thanks GOD!!
I'm so happy to watch her video again..
Here it is>>>>








She is CloZee...!


A girl who experts in playing classical guitar.


Seriously she is the 1st one who inspired me to learn guitar!!! 


I love the way she plays the guitar...!!






2nd:
GUESS WHO???


deng... deng.. deng...deng...~!










I think for those who interest in music instruments especially guitar maniac will know him very well...=P


He is Sungha Jong - Acoustic Finger-Style Guitarist.


He is so awesome!!! SALUTE!!! 


I get to know him is bcos of Yiruma's song 'Kiss The Rain''


As what i thought Kiss The Rain is nice when plays it with piano.
BUT what I was never thought that is Kiss The Rain can be that nice when it comes to guitar version too!!




Woots!!! They are so FANTASTIC!!
I wish one day i could play the guitar like this..C:

No comments: