CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 18 December 2011

U're such a LIAR!!!



Can tis world lives without any LIES & LIARS???


The thing tat I HATE the most in my life is LIE & I HATE LIAR!!!
Don't ask me why?
Just maybe I encountered a lot of liars,
tat's why I'm so anti-LIAR!=X




For my point of view, lie can be classified into three types:
>good intentions
>joke
>wicked


I know tat no one is perfect in tis world,
sometimes ppl are unavoidable to tell lie, 
even myself...
Well...but it's still consider okay..,
no matter is good intentions/ joke lie...


But wat...I can't accept wicked lie.=S








Seriously, I really don't understand why they like to tell wicked lie...
Why they can just face to face wif u & tell wicked lie...????
Don't they feel guilty for cheating us???
Don't they feel tired to complete a circle layer by layer,
in order to cover the lie??
Or they just think of their benefit....?
Sigh.........


I really get mad when I knew tat u cheated me.
And tis was not the 1st time u cheat me
I was wondering how could u told lie to me, since I'm so trust u?
Am I did something wrong to u?
Until u want to cheat me like tis.
Or u think tat I'm an idiot?


NO WAY...!!! 
STOP IT!! 
& stop pretend in front of me...
That's bullshit!
I don't believe a word of it.
Pls, don't take it for granted.


Is really hard for me to forgive u.
Maybe one day I can forgive u,
but there's no way for me to TRUST u anymore..!!!


For my dearest frens & readers,
it's unnecessary to tell lie.
Cos one day it may hurt someone & urself..
*Is really hurt...='(

2 comments:

Jess-iE said...

Yay can comment lu XDDD

In life, most people lie for one thing: themselves. Be it white lie (good intention) or just cheating. People tell white lies so as not to hurt others, because they will get hurt when others get hurt. The same goes for cheating. The only difference is cheating is to cover up their own mistakes while white lies is to cover up some tragedies.

C'est la vie, my dear =) I'm used to cheaters in life dy.

miki said...

yaa..wat to do...C'est la vie